Fast track your knowledge and experience of battery storage and smart energy systems with an intensive and hands-on four-day training course (50 CPD points) run by industry expert Glen Morris. Cut through the complex theory to gain an understanding of the key differences between products and how to size and configure according to customer’s needs. Working with an extensive range of the latest battery and inverter models you will gain detailed understanding of how to size, configure, program and design systems.
The four-day residential Solar and Storage training courses are being held on:
- Tuesday 4 – Friday 7 April
- Tuesday 30 May – Friday 2 June
- Tuesday 13 June – Friday 16 June
Book now to secure your place
The intensive course designed to fast track knowledge and experience of battery storage is held at the Moora Moora Community Cooperative on the fringe of Healesville, just east of Melbourne. Participants gain the necessary skills and knowledge to design off-grid or on-grid “hybrid” system to customer requirements.
- Forms basis of the Solar Council’s “Master Installer Certification“
- Suitable for sales, managers, installers and electricians.
- Covers grid-connect (hybrid) and off-grid solutions.
- Small group numbers for individual attention.
- Accommodation, meals, training all included in one low price.
The course fee of $1980 incl. GST for ASC/ESC member ($2200 for non-members) includes accommodation (backpacker style bunk rooms) and all meals professionally prepared by the Moora Moora chef who can accommodate special dietary requirements.
For more information visit www.solarquip.com.au