Australia’s biggest solar, energy storage conference, Melbourne 4-5 May
The Solar Energy Exhibition and Conference and the Energy Storage Council Conference will be held at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on 4-5 May.
The conference and exhibition will be attended by 5,000 people and will include displays of the latest solar and energy storage technologies.
Highlights of the conference include:
Wednesday 4 May
• 9am Mark Butler, Federal Shadow Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water and National President of the Australian Labor Party – 50% renewables.
• 9.10am China Energy Storage Market and Future Outlook, Charlie Vest, China Energy Storage Alliance [Energy Storage Conference].
• 9.30am Solar Market Update – the future of solar in Australia.
• 11.15am Professor John Hewson (former Federal Opposition Leader) – Energy innovation and the New Economy.
• 12.30pm Global launch of GCL’s energy storage product, Network Lounge. GCL is one of the world’s largest solar and storage companies.
Thursday 5 May
• 8.45am Christine Milne (former leader, Australian Greens) – Solar in an election year.
• 9.30am Amanda McKenzie, (CEO, Climate Council) – Battery storage for renewable energy and electric vehicles [Energy Storage Conference]
Conference programs can be found at:
For more information, contact Wayne Smith on 0417 141 812, email@example.com
3 May 2016